Suviboxi fire
x
This website uses cookies to improve user experience. Cookies can be blocked in your browsers site settings. Read more.Accept
  • Suviboxi fire

    There has been an electric fire in the power center in Suviboxi, last Saturday evening at about 9 pm when the control center of the sauna stove caught fire. The fire brigade put out the fire and it didn´t spread.

    Due to the fire, the electricity in all B-house apartment is off. Unfortunately, the repairing work may last for a month or even longer.

    VOAS offers a compensatory apartment until the situation in Suviboxi is normal.

    Notice! The internet connection is out of work at the moment but we are working on it so that the A-house can live normally in their house.

     

     

Top